5 reasons to seek chiropractic treatment at Chiro-Health, San Ramon
Here are a few good reasons to see our San Ramon chiropractor.
1. Not your crack-pop chiropractic visit. Our treatment consists of 30 minute hands on work to the muscles and joints, not your regular pop-crack visit. Our chiropractors take the time to do a comprehensive history, chiropractic, orthopedic, and neurological evaluation to come up with the best diagnosis possible. Yes it takes time to go through the conversation and to do the tests, but this is a valuable information that helps us understand the lifestyle of the patient. Most back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, wrist pain are caused due to lifestyle. Adjustments and therapy will help, but if the doctor does not advise on lifestyle change, the treatment will be prolonged, the symptoms will return, and the patient will perceive that chiropractic did not work. You will understand the cause of your condition and be treated on the first visit.
2. We combine chiropractic adjustments with massage, traction, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation exercises on the same visit done by the chiropractor. This allows us to better understand areas of muscle tension, spinal misalignments, and warm up the body prior to your treatment. Our adjustments are specific, and delivered with the least amount of force for best results. At Chiro-Health, out chiropractors give individual exercises to prevent patients from falling back into a misaligned pattern. In most cases to retain balanced position of the spine, or shoulder, or hip, or knee one side needs to be stretched more, while the other side needs to be strengthened. All our patients know their patterns of misalignment and that makes learning and doing their exercises easier. Make an appointment today or call us at (925)831-1461.
3. No need for medication. You will experience pain relief in most cases immediately after the chiropractic treatment. We educate you how to take care of your body after the adjustment without the need for over the counter medication.
4. Bonus benefits of your treatment. Our patients leave the office with reduced pain and inflammation, increased flexibility and range of motion, increased vitality and sense of being in control of their condition.
5. Our patients save money and time. Most conditions require combination of treatment. Our San Ramon chiropractic office offers massage, acupuncture, physiotherapy and physical therapy under one roof. This eliminates the need for having multiple providers and multiple appointments. You can count that you will never wait to see the chiropractor, and your visit will always end on time.
We cannot wait to see you at Chiro-Health, San Ramon location.